The Daytona Beach area is known around the world for its award-winning springtime festival season, but did you know that the latter part of the year is also loaded with festival fun? We’re calling it Festival Season 2.0, since practically every weekend from Labor Day through New Year’s Eve features a fun festival or event in the Daytona Beach area – and on some weekends, two or more! So, no matter your interest – whether it’s music, magic or motorcycles – you’ll find the fall and winter seasons a perfect time to visit! Our fall and winter festival and event lineup is stellar.
* The Daytona Beach Blues Fest (Oct. 8-10)
* Bethune-Cookman University Homecoming (Oct. 8-10)
* Embry-Riddle Wings & Waves Air Show (Oct. 9-10)
* Biketoberfest® (Oct. 14-17)
* Daytona Beach Dream Cruise classic auto show (Oct. 22-24)
* Daytona Beach Half Marathon (Oct. 31)
* Daytona Beach Festival of Magic (Nov. 5-7)
* Halifax Art Festival (Nov. 6-7)
* St. Demetrios Greek Festival (Nov. 11-14)
* Daytona Beach Film Festival (Nov. 12-14)
* The Glenn Wilkes Classic featuring top NCAA men’s basketball teams (Nov. 19-21)
* Halifax Uncorked! food, wine and jazz festival (Nov. 19-21)
* The Daytona Turkey Run classic car show (Nov. 25-28)
* The World Karting Association’s Daytona Cometic Gasket KartWeek at Daytona International Speedway (December 28-30); and the always festive Main Street New Year’s Eve Celebration (December 31).