- Which part of the coconut does it come from?
- Coconut meat
- How is coconut oil made?
- Oil is extracted from the coconut meat
- Typically accomplished by cold pressing the meat until the oil is released
- How do you use coconut oil?
- cooking oil
- butter/oil replacement in baking
- skin moisturizer
- and many, many more uses
Coconut oil is becoming known for its health benefits as a super healthy food, and also as a nutrifying body lotion.
Japonesa Beauty Soap
Japonesa – a cream bar soap that is a SKIN FOOD with multiple benefits.