- Which part of the coconut does it come from?
- Coconut tree blossoms
- How is coconut sugar made?
- Crystal coconut sugar is made by “tapping” and collecting the sap from coconut tree blossoms
- The sap is then heated to evaporate the moisture
- How do you use coconut sugar?
- Use in place of sugar in baking and cooking
Coconut oil is becoming known for its health benefits as a super healthy food, and also as a nutrifying body lotion.
Japonesa Beauty Soap
Japonesa – a cream bar soap that is a SKIN FOOD with multiple benefits.