Use coconut oil as a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. Use as a daily treatment by following these simple steps:
– At the end of the day or shortly before bedtime, wash your hair with an all natural shampoo and condition as usual.
– Gather your materials: a comb or hair pick, shower cap or small towel to wrap your hair in, two small bowls of different sizes (one should fit inside the other), and of course your jar of organic virgin coconut oil.
– Scoop a small amount of coconut oil into the smaller of the two bowls.
– Set the smaller bowl in the bottom of the larger one.
– Fill the larger bowl with hot water so the smaller bowl is partially submerged, but not floating or taking on water.
– While you wait for your coconut oil to come to temperature, use your comb or hair pick to remove any tangles.
– Once the coconut oil is completely melted, use your fingers to gently massage the oil into your scalp. (If you have long hair, it may be easier to flip your head upside-down in order to apply oil to your entire scalp.)
– Wrap your head with the towel or cloth and leave coconut oil on your scalp overnight for best results.
Coconut oil is becoming known for its health benefits as a super healthy food, and also as a nutrifying body lotion.
Japonesa Beauty Soap
Japonesa – a cream bar soap that is a SKIN FOOD with multiple benefits.