Coconut oil makes an excellent all natural sunscreen. In the morning – especially on a day when you know that your hair will be exposed to the elements more than usual – apply coconut oil to protect your hair by following these simple steps:
– Gather your hair brush, a comb or hair pick, two small bowls of different sizes (one should fit inside the other), and your jar of organic virgin coconut oil.
– Scoop a small amount of coconut oil into the smaller of the two bowls and set the smaller bowl in the bottom of the larger one.
– Fill the larger bowl with hot water so the smaller bowl is partially submerged, but not floating or taking on water.
– Let your coconut oil come to temperature so it is completely melted.
– Use your fingers to gently massage the oil into your hair then brush and style as usual.
Coconut oil is becoming known for its health benefits as a super healthy food, and also as a nutrifying body lotion.
Japonesa Beauty Soap
Japonesa – a cream bar soap that is a SKIN FOOD with multiple benefits.